Single Window Search
The library connects us with the insight and knowledge, painfully extracted from Nature, of the greatest minds that ever were, with the best teachers, drawn from the entire planet and from all our history, to instruct us without tiring, and to inspire us to make our own contribution to the collective knowledge of the human species. I think the health of our civilization, the depth of our awareness about the underpinnings of our culture and our concern for the future can all be tested by how well we support our libraries.
--- Cosmos Carl Sagan
This month's release in The Biomedical & Life Sciences Collection
Includes the start of a new series 'Periodic reports: advances in clinical interventions and research platforms'. The first talk in the series reviews recent advances in the development of treatments for Parkinson's disease.
Also included this month are talks on mitochondrial inhibition as a therapeutic approach in drug-resistant cancer, 'Comparing transcriptomes of distant organisms: the comparative ENCODE resource' and the epidemiology and pathophysiology of acute pancreatitis.
- JNU Research Projects Database
- ETD2015:18th International Symposium on Electronic Theses and Dissertations
- Research Publications by JNU Faculty
- Research Performance, trends and output by JNU, New Delhi
- List of 8493 damaged books proposed for write off from Central Library, JNU