Single Window Search
The library connects us with the insight and knowledge, painfully extracted from Nature, of the greatest minds that ever were, with the best teachers, drawn from the entire planet and from all our history, to instruct us without tiring, and to inspire us to make our own contribution to the collective knowledge of the human species. I think the health of our civilization, the depth of our awareness about the underpinnings of our culture and our concern for the future can all be tested by how well we support our libraries.
--- Cosmos Carl Sagan
5 IPE Journals Soft copies (Complimentary)
Active links will be :
- Journal of Institute of Public Enterprise (Attach pdf)
- Journal of Marketing Vistas (Attach pdf)
- Journal of Economic Policy and Research (Attach pdf)
- Journal of International Governance (Attach pdf)
- Journal of Governance and Public Policy (Attach pdf)
e-Workshop on Publishing Ethics on 15 Oct, 2020. Download
e- Workshop on Research Support Services and Publication Ethics from 23rd to 25th September, 2020. Download
Recent reports for India & other Global Markets. by CEIC.
- India’s Foreign Trade: Strengthening Self Reliance and Make in India: Click here
- India Economy Snapshot Q3 2020: Click here
Invitation of free webinar on 'SciFidner-n: Less search, more research' on 11/09/2020 (11-12:30 pm) & 15/09/2020 (4 to 5:30 pm- Repeat session)
- Three Day Workshop on Research Support Tools & Services for Research Scholars from 16th to 18th March, 2020. Click here for Registration
- User Awareness Program on Reference Management and other editing tools for Research using JAWS Download
- Wokshop on Writing for Publishing: Articles for Peer‐reviewed Journals on 4th March 2020.
Registration Link Download
- Workshop on facilitating theses writing with AuthorCafe.com 19 th February, 2020.
- Rules and Regulations for checking Similarity Index (Plagiarism) Download
- Orientation Program on Library E-Resources and Services on February 03 - 04, 2020 Download
- National Workshop on Scholarly Publishing, MOOCs and OERs in Education and Research 13 th February, 2020.
First 150 participants will be entertained, so you are requested to register as early as possible to reserve your seat in the workshop.
- Presentation on Publishing in Academic Journals Download
- INFLIBNET Centre has developed a statistical data repository of socio-economic and industrial data. The repository's aim is to provide access to wide range of unit level ASI and NSS datasets generated by Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MoSPI), New Delhi seamlessly to the users across the country. New datasets, as and when released by MoSPI are also made available through the repository. All these datasets are provided free-of-cost to the researchers.
Click here to access the repository.
- ETD2015:18th International Symposium on Electronic Theses and Dissertations
- Research Publications by JNU Faculty