Single Window Search
The library connects us with the insight and knowledge, painfully extracted from Nature, of the greatest minds that ever were, with the best teachers, drawn from the entire planet and from all our history, to instruct us without tiring, and to inspire us to make our own contribution to the collective knowledge of the human species. I think the health of our civilization, the depth of our awareness about the underpinnings of our culture and our concern for the future can all be tested by how well we support our libraries.
--- Cosmos Carl Sagan
- Trail access of SAGE – Management & Organization Studies (117 Journals) collection (activated till 11th November 2019)
- Trial access of Sage Research Methods User Guide
- Trial access of British Online Archives.
- Trial access of Startup InfoBase (An e-learning & e-mentoring hub portal for StartUps & Innovation) activated.
- Trial access of Indian Citation Index (ICI), a comprehensive indigenous citation database (activated upto 15th October, 2019)
- Bloomsbury Collection eBooks (Trial Access)
- Sage Knowledge (the trial will be active till 12th September 2019)
- The trial access for SAGE BUSINESS CASES
- Free Live Authorship Workshop at Jawaharlal Nehru University in Delhi on 13th September 2019. Download Click here for Registration
- Orientation Program on Library E-Resources and Services -13th and 14th August, 2019 Download
- Training session on CEIC's CDMNext Application Download
- Library Orientation Programme: Mansoon Semester, 2019 Download
- Orientation Program on Library E-Resources and Services Download
- Orientation Program for Faculty Members Download
- User Awareness programme EBSCO Discovery Services on 12th July 2019 at Central Library
- Author Workshop on Academic Publishing for Quality Research on 26th Feb 2019 at Central Library
- Author Workshop on 15th Feb 2019 at Central Library
- INFLIBNET Centre has developed a statistical data repository of socio-economic and industrial data. The repository's aim is to provide access to wide range of unit level ASI and NSS datasets generated by Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MoSPI), New Delhi seamlessly to the users across the country. New datasets, as and when released by MoSPI are also made available through the repository. All these datasets are provided free-of-cost to the researchers.
Click here to access the repository.
- ETD2015:18th International Symposium on Electronic Theses and Dissertations
- Research Publications by JNU Faculty
- List of 8493 damaged books proposed for write off from Central Library, JNU
· Link: https://database.thetapreneur.com/