Readers with disabilities
- 1. Facilities of Ramp, Wheelchairs and talking lifts for Physically and Visually challenged students.
- 2. Dedicated Helen Keller Unit for Visually Challenged Researchers and Students with specialized services and assistive technologies.
- 3. 24 computers installed with Kurzweil, MAGIC and JAWS software .These assistive technologies (software) support the reading, writing and learning experience of visually challenged/partially sighted students by converting print or electronic text to speech.
- 4. Besides the above the following Hardwares are supplied
- Printers (Braille)
- Digital voice recorders
- Duxbury Braille Translator (DBT)
- 5. Laptop and voice recorder are issued to visually challenged students.
For any information regarding facilities and infrastructure of Hellen Keller Unit, please contact
Sh. Somesh Vishwakarmaa