The users must comply with the terms of any license included with a resource. Most material can be used, copied, printed or downloaded for research, private study and for non commercial purposes only.
Passwords given if any are strictly confidential and must not be divulged to anyone else.
|| Not Permitted
- Viewing, downloading, copying, printing and saving a copy of search results
- Viewing, downloading, copying, printing and saving individual articles
- Using e-resources for scholarly, educational or scientific research, teaching, private study and clinical purposes
- Sending a copy of an article to another authorized user (i.e. current faculty, students or staff)
- Posting the URL to the publisher's version of the article on a class website (publisher links will allow only authorized users access)
- Use of robots or intelligent agents to do systematic, bulk or automatic downloading is not permitted
- Systematic downloading or printing of entire journal issues or volumes, or large portions of other e-resources is not permitted
- Using e-resources for commercial gain is not permitted (i.e. reselling, redistributing or republishing licensed content)
- Transmitting, disseminating or otherwise making online content available to unauthorized users (i.e. sending to mailing lists or electronic bulletin boards) is not permitted
- Posting the publisher's version or PDF of an article to an open class website is not permitted (instead, post the URL to the article which will allow only authorized users access)